Wellness & Spirituality
Recovering Spirit's Wellness Program is multi-cultural, multi-spiritual and inclusive of integrative wellness strategies from the basic to advanced to serve all clients. The Wellness Program at Recovering Spirit begins with the concept of bio-individuality in nutrition and movement therapy and expands to include more advanced concepts as the client progresses.
Wellness & Healthy Living Life Skills include:
- Mindfulness & Meditation (ongoing)
- Emotional Regulation (Includes coping skills & tools for anxiety, anger, depression and stress. Utilizes Yoga Therapy, Kriya Breathing and Energy Medicine to foster Health and Vitality)
- Integrative Nutrition (Includes Primary and Secondary Food, intuitive eating, sugar/caffeine addiction, emotional eating, strategies for healthier food choices, amino assessments, vitamin/supplement coaching and support)
- Relationship & Communication Skills (utilizing the Enneagram and Archetype Theory for deeper self-knowledge and awareness)
- Self-Esteem, Joy & Gratitude
- Holistic Health & Self-Care (includes an exploration of Alternative Health Models - Ayurveda, TCM, Naturopathy and Energy Medicine to empower the clients in self-care)
- Creative Expression, Movement & Play
- Financial Fitness
Our goal is to work with our clients to re-connect their body, mind and spirit. We work in collaboration with all of our clients to support balance in health and to live happy, active lives.
Wellness and Healthy Living – Integrative Nutrition
3:00 – 5:00 pm
This class focuses on improving Nutrition by creating more mindfulness around what and how we eat. Understanding how food impacts our moods and physical health is also a focus. Nourishment comes from the food we eat and the choices we make in our lives to feed our minds and spirits. With this in mind, we will also explore other sources of Nourishment for a well-balanced happy life, stress relief and self-care.
Mindfulness & Meditation
6:00 – 8:00 pm
This class is a multi-spiritual, multi-cultural exploration of Spirit through self-awareness and calming rituals. We utilize dynamic inquiry using tools such as "The Four Fold Way" and the Chakra system to lead to greater understanding of our individuality and connectedness to the Whole. Boundaries, Relationships and Self-Care are also highlighted.